Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh Yeah? It’s cause I freakin rule that’s why!

Myspace Funny Icons

Things I find funny
eHarmony.com seriously go to a bar!! Or even freakin Walmart it's cheaper and you get to see what the person really looks like.
People who rob ice cream trucks. Dude i'll give you a fudgesicle...
Crackheads. Enough said.
Rockstar Hampsters.
Dancing Cows.
Animated dinosaurs.
Fat bunnies.
Names of chinese food.
Peter from Family Guy!!! He rox my sox!
Quick question? Do you feed a pet rock? What does it eat?
OK a quick fact from me and yes I know basically everything!! New Year's Day is the day that Jesus races turtles on the clouds weather permitting. Sometimes Mary lets him use the den. Have you ever seen an arthritic turtle in the cold? Seriously slow.
One more thing very important. You listening? Fat kids are harder to kidnap!!!!

1 comment:

turant1968 said...

I agree with you on eHarmony.com