Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sometimes I'm Simply Chatty

Skamu.com - The only place for Myspace icons, Orkut avatars, and profile codes
Orkut Icons


Skamu.com - The only place for Myspace icons, Orkut avatars, and profile codes

Orkut Icons
9 times out of 10 when I come up with something totally witty to say I have to say it to myself. My brain seems to click to stand-by everytime people are around so why not blog it. I swear I am allergic to dumb people and that is the true reason for having my epi-pen. I go to see my spine doctor the other day and I am there on time and the chick behind the desk says "you don't have an appointment today". I look at her like a crackhead facing a rehab door and ever so politely tell her that she just called me the day before confirming the appointment. I tell her it was her because I remember the name Shonarika. It's not exactly a name you hear everyday. She proceeds to reschedule me and I stand there completely perplexed at how dumb she is and then I leave before I waste more time that I will never get back.



No comments: