Thursday, June 19, 2008

A simple answer to why I am sometimes bitter

Skamu.com - The only place for Myspace icons, Orkut avatars, and profile codes
Orkut Graphics
I am at Walgreens the other day picking up some fuel (the almighty cigarettes) and this heinously large chunk of woman steps on my foot (yes there is a bruise) and then she acts like I got in her way. We have discussed my allergy to dumb people; so moving on. I look at her and I'm about to say "stop in the name of Donnelly bitch", but she grabs a handfull of Milky Ways and lugs her half ton body to the cooler to grab a diet sunkist. I just had to throw this out there and pay close attention to her beverage of choice after she grabs a large amount of what probably made her slightly heavier than the average hippo in the first place.

No comments: